How can we help you?
How do I change or manage my email addresses?
At TBNS you can have multiple email addresses on your account and you can login with any of your confirmed emails.
You can only have one primary email address, which is where we send our communication.
Go to your Manage Emails page
- You will need to be logged in.
- Go to the Account Settings » Email Settings page in your account area.
- Any current email addresses linked to your account will show up in the table at the top of the page.
- This table shows whether the email has been verified or not, and which one is the primary email.
- You also have options to remove emails, resend confirmation emails and change the primary email.
To add a new email
- Enter your New Email address into the input box
- Enter your current Password into the box. We need this to keep your account secure.
- Click on the Add Email button.
- Your new email will now show up in the table at the top of the page.
- If you have never used this email before on the site, you will need to verify it. We will send an email to that address and you will need to confirm it same as you did when you joined us.
- Unverified email addresses are removed after 7 days.
To change the primary email
If you have more than one email linked to your account, you can choose which one is the primary email (where we send our communication).
- If you only have one email address linked to your account, you will need to add another first and then verify it.
- Once the email is verified, the Make Primary button next to the email address will be active. Simply click on this button to change the primary email over.
To remove an email
- Each email in the table at the top of the page will have a Remove button next to it (except the primary email).
- Simply click on the Remove button, accept the confirmation and the email will be removed.
- To remove your primary email, you will need to replace the primary with another first.