How can we help you?
I can't remember my password!
If you forget you password, you will need to reset it. We are not able to email copies of passwords.
Reset if not logged in
- From the sign in page, click on the I Forgot link above the password entry box, or go directly to the reset password page.
- Enter your email address into the Email box. You can enter any of your confirmed email addresses.
- Click on the Reset Password button.
- You will sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password (see below).
Reset when logged in
- Go to the Account Settings » Password page in your account area.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find a grey reset button.
- Click on the reset button and then accept the confirmation.
- You will be logged out of the site and an email will be sent with instructions on how to reset your password.
The Reset Password Email
The reset password email is only valid for a single use and will expire after 24 hours. You will need to have the email sent again if you do not reset your password within that time.
- Once you have received the email, click on the Reset Password! link or button within the email.
- Enter a new password into the New Password input box.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- You can now use your new password to login with.
- You will be sent a notification email to advise your password has been changed.
I can't find the email
- Check your spam or junk folders. If you are with GMail check the Social or Promotions tabs.
- Wait a few minutes. Sometimes there can be a delay with the mail server.
- Email us with your details and we will try and track down the email.
What if I remember my password after I've requested the reset email?
If you remember your password and do not want to reset it, you can simply ignore the email we send you. You password will not be changed.